App Circus, a unique worldwide travelling showcase of creativity and innovativeness in app developers is coming to Nairobi this September the 10th. App Circus, powered by dotopen, targets the most influential international events in mobile and web. Developers, startups and any other organizations are open to apply to showcase their app during the event, which presents the winner a nomination to the Mobile Premier Awards 2012 in Barcelona during the Mobile world Congress.
Once you have submitted your app there will be a jury to evaluate the submitted app to decide if it will be submitted at the event. You can apply as many apps as you want, increases your chances, but you cannot resubmit an app once its presented.
Nairobi’s version of App circus will be at the *iHub, 4th floor of Bishop Magua building, Ngong road, opposite Uchumi Ngong Hyper on the 10th of September. Here 10 developers will get the chance to pitch their apps infront of international jury.
This article was first posted on Techweez.
Your Life Companion- Galaxy S4
Indigo, Microsoft, GoK – Mawingu Project
Mozilla Community Stuff:
- The Dadaab No One Tells You About
- Akirachix Mobile Garage 2013: Application Pitches
- Tumblr now Belongs To Yahoo
- 6 Million Galaxy S4 Units Shipped So Far: 42000 A Day in First 4 Days
- SMEs Becoming More CyberEspionage Vulnerable, Symantec
- What Next For Bharti Airtel After Warid Telkom Acquisition?
- New Nokia Asha 501 has Free Data Hook Ups from Facebook
- Google Beba Pay: Is Kenya Ready For Public Transport Debit Cards?
- Laptops for Kenyan Class Ones, Compelling Lessons from Ethiopia
- Respecting IP Laws, Anti Piracy and Why You Need to Use Legit Software
- Mo on The Dadaab No One Tells You About
- David Okwii on South Korean KOICA to Build 5.6 Million USD ICT Centre in Kigali, Rwanda
- David Okwii on Microsoft Retiring Windows XP; End Of Support Coming on 8-4-2014
- Twitter 102 | Qube - Digital Agency on Twitter 101.
- Tech Links Around Africa, March 2013 | WhiteAfrican on Intel, iHub partner to Support Mobile App Development in Africa thru Tech Hubs
- Kevin on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Omelette on About JuuChini
- Khatib on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- phil on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Sam on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review