The key to 2012 and success this year has got to be in the social space. Look at it this way, everyone is going social. If you are not, you’re probably going to lose out. Same goes for mobile. It isn’t a wonder that companies like Apple have numerously had top engineering department employees go out to bars and leave iPhone prototypes in bathrooms and on table tops. This has not happened once.
You see, the reason is that Apple understands social. How a product is going to be accepted into a market can be directly gauged by how a small user test group will take a new device. This is undoubtedly a brilliant Acceptance Testing tool. In 2012, more companies better jump on this though. No-use coming up with a product that would have been improved had say about 50 test group users played with it before hand. Ask Nokia, they know. Every-time they are about to launch a new product into the market, they give it a test run. This is why tweeps like @oyolla had the Nokia 700 prototype months before and @Mwirigi a Nokia E6 running Symbian Belle.
God said “Give and it shall come back to you.” He wasn’t lying.
Bottom line: Take advantage to get ahead of your competition. Engage Bloggers, writers, influences in Social Media spaces, techies and alike. Microsoft is going to do this in 2012 as well. (Allegedly though) If they don’t it will certainly be a shame. This is a company that has over 7 products that are continually making money for them, including some very effective office solutions.
Your Life Companion- Galaxy S4
Indigo, Microsoft, GoK – Mawingu Project
Mozilla Community Stuff:
- Tumblr now Belongs To Yahoo
- 6 Million Galaxy S4 Units Shipped So Far: 42000 A Day in First 4 Days
- SMEs Becoming More CyberEspionage Vulnerable, Symantec
- What Next For Bharti Airtel After Warid Telkom Acquisition?
- New Nokia Asha 501 has Free Data Hook Ups from Facebook
- Google Beba Pay: Is Kenya Ready For Public Transport Debit Cards?
- Laptops for Kenyan Class Ones, Compelling Lessons from Ethiopia
- Respecting IP Laws, Anti Piracy and Why You Need to Use Legit Software
- Warid Telecom Finally Bought by Bharti Airtel – the Before and After
- The Innovation Prize for Africa Announces its 2013 Finalists
- David Okwii on South Korean KOICA to Build 5.6 Million USD ICT Centre in Kigali, Rwanda
- David Okwii on Microsoft Retiring Windows XP; End Of Support Coming on 8-4-2014
- Twitter 102 | Qube - Digital Agency on Twitter 101.
- Tech Links Around Africa, March 2013 | WhiteAfrican on Intel, iHub partner to Support Mobile App Development in Africa thru Tech Hubs
- Kevin on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Omelette on About JuuChini
- Khatib on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- phil on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Sam on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Winfred munguti on Contact us