Cell·SDK, the cross-platform experts which enable application developers to seamlessly create new apps with their ‘develop just that once’ slogan, recently announced InMobi, the world’s largest independent mobile advertising network, as its global partner. This means that devs (developers) will now be able to monetise their applications across multiple platforms by inserting only three lines of code.
Cell·SDK, developed by Spanish technology experts Syderis Technologies, is a cross-platform solution of interactive applications and games using C# and .NET for Android, iOS and Windows Phone. Developers using Cell·SDKcan now monetise their apps by integrate advertising into their apps.
Terence Eden, Developer Community Manager at InMobi says that, “It’s increasingly difficult and expensive for developers to release on multiple platforms. With competing ecosystems the norm for the foreseeable future, it’s imperative that apps and games are launched cross-platform simultaneously. Cell·SDKis a practical choice for developers. Using C# to write applications for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone is an innovative choice. We’re also proud to sponsor the Cell·App Awards to reward the top 10 application developers who create a mobile application cross-platform with Cell-SDK.”
Daniel Vargas Pérez who is in charge of Responsible Online Advertisingat Syderis Technologies added that, “We were looking for an advertising network, which shared our philosophy of independence and had its finger on the pulse of the developer community. So, are thrilled to have InMobi as our advertising network of choice. The developer community continues to evolve and Cell·SDK knows that we need to make it easy for developers to make money - that’s why integration of the InMobi platform was key.”
Cell·SDK recently launched its version 1.1, which has new features including camera sensor, localytics integration and status API. It also now gives developers chance to manage multiple screes, in an isolated way to control application flow with its newly added Screen Manager function.
Your Life Companion- Galaxy S4
Indigo, Microsoft, GoK – Mawingu Project
Mozilla Community Stuff:
- Akirachix Mobile Garage 2013: Application Pitches
- Tumblr now Belongs To Yahoo
- 6 Million Galaxy S4 Units Shipped So Far: 42000 A Day in First 4 Days
- SMEs Becoming More CyberEspionage Vulnerable, Symantec
- What Next For Bharti Airtel After Warid Telkom Acquisition?
- New Nokia Asha 501 has Free Data Hook Ups from Facebook
- Google Beba Pay: Is Kenya Ready For Public Transport Debit Cards?
- Laptops for Kenyan Class Ones, Compelling Lessons from Ethiopia
- Respecting IP Laws, Anti Piracy and Why You Need to Use Legit Software
- Warid Telecom Finally Bought by Bharti Airtel – the Before and After
- David Okwii on South Korean KOICA to Build 5.6 Million USD ICT Centre in Kigali, Rwanda
- David Okwii on Microsoft Retiring Windows XP; End Of Support Coming on 8-4-2014
- Twitter 102 | Qube - Digital Agency on Twitter 101.
- Tech Links Around Africa, March 2013 | WhiteAfrican on Intel, iHub partner to Support Mobile App Development in Africa thru Tech Hubs
- Kevin on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Omelette on About JuuChini
- Khatib on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- phil on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Sam on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Winfred munguti on Contact us