We all have electronics. Or rather own, own is definitely a better word. And some of them are insanely expensive. And if you’re like me, you probably have more than three. This will probably include your mobile phone, your tablet e.g. Slate or iPad and your laptop.It only makes sense that you will know how to care for your tablet, smart-phone or any other precious (and insanely expensive) hardware prized possession.
So I recently came across a very uncared for Galaxy Tab, the 7.1. Look at the image above again; I shed a tear every time I see it. L Read more »
On the 10th of February, NOKIA CEO Stephen Elop hinted that he had a great announcement he had for us the following day.
Some knew what it was all about while others could only speculate. A number of techies believed that Meego was being kicked to the curb or that Nokia was joining up with another company to produce their own tablet.
Well, everyone was right… at least partly.
Stephen Elop from Nokia and Microsoft Corporation CEO Steve Ballmer today announced that they had agreed upon entering into a strategic partnership affecting the two big companies in a video released on Nokia’s Youtube channel yesterday evening. This comes amid rumors that Nokia were developing a way to combat the Apple iPad that has really rocked the market in the last two quarters. This could be their chance to do just that. Read more »
There’s been a lot of noise in the late 2010 and early 2011 about who is creating what to battle the Apple iPad.
Here’s a list of what we think are the most worthy opponents:
1 – Motorola Xoom: The first in its class to host dual-processing capabilities and is the debut choice for Android’s Honeycomb (Android Version 3.0) and is loaded with a whooping 1GHz dual-core Tegra 2 will power this 11 inch device. Read more »
It has been on the minds of quite the bunch of business minds for the past year or so on account of his statement that he would take medical leave of absence.
Though it’s unclear what the reason is for the medical leave, Jobs’ medical history includes a bout of pancreatic cancer and a liver transplant. He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in the earlier part of 2004 and even though he beat it, it kept taking shots at his overall health. He then underwent a liver transplant in 2009, and made a full recovery.
In a statement to his employees and corporate family he said,
“Team, Read more »
Your Life Companion- Galaxy S4
Indigo, Microsoft, GoK – Mawingu Project
Mozilla Community Stuff:
- Akirachix Mobile Garage 2013: Application Pitches
- Tumblr now Belongs To Yahoo
- 6 Million Galaxy S4 Units Shipped So Far: 42000 A Day in First 4 Days
- SMEs Becoming More CyberEspionage Vulnerable, Symantec
- What Next For Bharti Airtel After Warid Telkom Acquisition?
- New Nokia Asha 501 has Free Data Hook Ups from Facebook
- Google Beba Pay: Is Kenya Ready For Public Transport Debit Cards?
- Laptops for Kenyan Class Ones, Compelling Lessons from Ethiopia
- Respecting IP Laws, Anti Piracy and Why You Need to Use Legit Software
- Warid Telecom Finally Bought by Bharti Airtel – the Before and After
- David Okwii on South Korean KOICA to Build 5.6 Million USD ICT Centre in Kigali, Rwanda
- David Okwii on Microsoft Retiring Windows XP; End Of Support Coming on 8-4-2014
- Twitter 102 | Qube - Digital Agency on Twitter 101.
- Tech Links Around Africa, March 2013 | WhiteAfrican on Intel, iHub partner to Support Mobile App Development in Africa thru Tech Hubs
- Kevin on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Omelette on About JuuChini
- Khatib on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- phil on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Sam on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Winfred munguti on Contact us