Everything is going digital. And by going digital I mean a transformation.
And everything that is not going digital, is well…. Going to Fail.
Be it the microwave we constantly use to re-heat food in the kitchen to the razors we employ so diligently to our rather rugged appearances (both male and female bodies).
There could well be various outstanding reasons for this shift into the digital age, but the nearest and least far-fetched would have to be that digital is easy. Think of the Jaguar. Not the animal, the automobile. The interior as many would have guessed is very fine-cut. Kenyan automobile enthusiasts recently had a chance to feel up on this beauty at the recently concluded Total Motorshow held in Nairobi. The interior which would generally be our focus was jaw-dropping.
The dashboard was exhilarating in the least. Don’t get me wrong, I am a sucker for décor but then again it is the car’s bust that truly caught my eye.To cut a long story imaginably short, she’s beautiful and modern. Even the guys down at Jaguar recognize that digital is the way to go.
A bit closer home, the Read more »
The event is the second of a series of mapping sessions which have been organised to enable NGOs and the Sudanese diaspora community to create comprehensive maps of the region using Google Map Maker technology.
Speaking at the iHub during the event, Google.org Program Manager, Dr. France Lamy, said that the exercise would help put Southern Sudan on the world map faster, and opening it up to global opportunities. Read more »
Your Life Companion- Galaxy S4
Indigo, Microsoft, GoK – Mawingu Project
Mozilla Community Stuff:
- The Dadaab No One Tells You About
- Akirachix Mobile Garage 2013: Application Pitches
- Tumblr now Belongs To Yahoo
- 6 Million Galaxy S4 Units Shipped So Far: 42000 A Day in First 4 Days
- SMEs Becoming More CyberEspionage Vulnerable, Symantec
- What Next For Bharti Airtel After Warid Telkom Acquisition?
- New Nokia Asha 501 has Free Data Hook Ups from Facebook
- Google Beba Pay: Is Kenya Ready For Public Transport Debit Cards?
- Laptops for Kenyan Class Ones, Compelling Lessons from Ethiopia
- Respecting IP Laws, Anti Piracy and Why You Need to Use Legit Software
- David Okwii on South Korean KOICA to Build 5.6 Million USD ICT Centre in Kigali, Rwanda
- David Okwii on Microsoft Retiring Windows XP; End Of Support Coming on 8-4-2014
- Twitter 102 | Qube - Digital Agency on Twitter 101.
- Tech Links Around Africa, March 2013 | WhiteAfrican on Intel, iHub partner to Support Mobile App Development in Africa thru Tech Hubs
- Kevin on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Omelette on About JuuChini
- Khatib on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- phil on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Sam on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Winfred munguti on Contact us