I just got the new BlackBerry Torch 2 to cop a feel of how owning a super-user device should be like and on the same day I got it, a friend of mine was jazzed at how easily I navigated on my device pretty much effortlessly. She therefore asked me to do a blog-post on how to navigate a BB successfully (successfully here meaning using intelligent shortcuts here and there instead of using the long, boring routes and procedures.)
This post has been done with the hope that you will get to see the fun side of using a BlackBerry.
Here are a few tips to guide you:
Shortcuts to get to know some information on your BlackBerry – When someone asks you either for your BB PIN or your BB Make and OS Version, simply go to a new text message of email. For getting your PIN just type “mypin” (without the quotes and immediately you put a space after the letter ‘n’, your PIN appears). To get the BlackBerry make and Operating System version type “myver”. Read more »
Your Life Companion- Galaxy S4
Indigo, Microsoft, GoK – Mawingu Project
Mozilla Community Stuff:
- Akirachix Mobile Garage 2013: Application Pitches
- Tumblr now Belongs To Yahoo
- 6 Million Galaxy S4 Units Shipped So Far: 42000 A Day in First 4 Days
- SMEs Becoming More CyberEspionage Vulnerable, Symantec
- What Next For Bharti Airtel After Warid Telkom Acquisition?
- New Nokia Asha 501 has Free Data Hook Ups from Facebook
- Google Beba Pay: Is Kenya Ready For Public Transport Debit Cards?
- Laptops for Kenyan Class Ones, Compelling Lessons from Ethiopia
- Respecting IP Laws, Anti Piracy and Why You Need to Use Legit Software
- Warid Telecom Finally Bought by Bharti Airtel – the Before and After
- David Okwii on South Korean KOICA to Build 5.6 Million USD ICT Centre in Kigali, Rwanda
- David Okwii on Microsoft Retiring Windows XP; End Of Support Coming on 8-4-2014
- Twitter 102 | Qube - Digital Agency on Twitter 101.
- Tech Links Around Africa, March 2013 | WhiteAfrican on Intel, iHub partner to Support Mobile App Development in Africa thru Tech Hubs
- Kevin on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Omelette on About JuuChini
- Khatib on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- phil on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Sam on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Winfred munguti on Contact us