In a recent turn of events, the Nokia team has released the builds associated with the Symbian Operating system to the public.
This probably confirms that Nokia are finally done with the aging operating system that was previously under the Symbian Foundation’s domain until it closed its doors late last year giving Nokia full administrative jurisdiction of the operating system. The Operating System is presently out in cyberspace free to anyone including the build tools and the precious SDKs as well.
Such a move is probably in light of the recent partnership with Microsoft that stunned the world less than two months ago and caused a stir among developers and bloggers alike in the Social Media space #NokMsft. Read more »
Good news for students.
Have you got an edge for technology in the line of inventing software? Designing systems that help the community or help grow the economy of areas deeply in need of it. Then this is for you.
Welcome to Microsoft Imagine Cup.
First thought-of in the earlier part of 2003 in India with an active participation of about 1000 students, Microsoft launched a competition that would later bring a revolution the world.
Imagine Cup is a Microsoft competition that focuses on 4 main aspects in this region namely;
1. Software Design
2. Digital Media
3. Embedded Development
4. Game Design (running on the Xbox, Windows Mobile and its Web counterpart)
Your Life Companion- Galaxy S4
Indigo, Microsoft, GoK – Mawingu Project
Mozilla Community Stuff:
- Akirachix Mobile Garage 2013: Application Pitches
- Tumblr now Belongs To Yahoo
- 6 Million Galaxy S4 Units Shipped So Far: 42000 A Day in First 4 Days
- SMEs Becoming More CyberEspionage Vulnerable, Symantec
- What Next For Bharti Airtel After Warid Telkom Acquisition?
- New Nokia Asha 501 has Free Data Hook Ups from Facebook
- Google Beba Pay: Is Kenya Ready For Public Transport Debit Cards?
- Laptops for Kenyan Class Ones, Compelling Lessons from Ethiopia
- Respecting IP Laws, Anti Piracy and Why You Need to Use Legit Software
- Warid Telecom Finally Bought by Bharti Airtel – the Before and After
- David Okwii on South Korean KOICA to Build 5.6 Million USD ICT Centre in Kigali, Rwanda
- David Okwii on Microsoft Retiring Windows XP; End Of Support Coming on 8-4-2014
- Twitter 102 | Qube - Digital Agency on Twitter 101.
- Tech Links Around Africa, March 2013 | WhiteAfrican on Intel, iHub partner to Support Mobile App Development in Africa thru Tech Hubs
- Kevin on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Omelette on About JuuChini
- Khatib on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- phil on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Sam on The Intel – Safaricom YOLO! Smartphone – a Quick Review
- Winfred munguti on Contact us